Steel Hand Stamp "CE" SALE
Steel Hand Stamp "CE" Logo SALE
Get a professionally designed Pickardt stamp punch with CE logo of the highest quality, manufactured in Germany. It is durable, safe, and cost-effective, delivering a professional result every time. Available for a limited time on SALE!
Hand stamp punches are marking tools made of tool steel used to imprint individual letters, numbers, or logos into materials such as metal or leather using a hammer.
Features of our Hand Stamps:
- Engravings are produced using CNC-controlled engraving machines.
- Material: Carbon steel
- Hand-hardened to ensure high quality
- Standard font heights from 2 - 12 mm (much higher font heights possible as applicable)
- Hand stamp punches feature a turned impact head and are manually ground to match the engraving.
- Our stamp punches with CE logo are of particularly high quality and can be used even in demanding areas such as forges, die making, or steel construction.
- These hand stamps are chemically nickel-plated.
- Packaged in plastic sleeves.
- MADE IN GERMANY
- Easy and fast marking of workpieces of all kinds
- High quality impressions
- All representable fonts possible
- All representable logos also possible (proofs available)
Advantages of Pickardt Hand Stamp Punches:
HAND-HARDENED - to ensure high quality, our hand stamp punches are MADE IN GERMANY.
VERSATILE AND FLEXIBLE APPLICATION: whether in demanding areas like forges, die making, steel construction, or in hobbies or DIY projects, these stamps can be used where they are needed, thanks to their particularly high-quality.
ALSO FOR PROFESSIONALS: Made from hand-hardened carbon steel, chemically nickel-plated to protect the surface from rust. Forge quality.
APPLICATIONS: Whether for marking jewelry and watches, for imprinting numbers, designs, logos, or letters on machines, leather, wood, metal, or plastic - or for applying serial numbers to components or machinery - our stamp punches are the solution.